Monday, February 18, 2008

Bruce-Grey/Owen Sound Liberal Federal Riding Association
















Hello everyone and welcome to the Bruce-Grey/Owen Sound Riding Association information President's Blog. My name is Thom Noble and I am the current President for your riding association for the Liberal Party of Canada. Our goal for this site is to keep you informed with up to date information on your local riding association . As well by clicking on this link you can reach any Liberal Member of Parliament in Ottawa. If you wish to join the Liberal Party simply click on I want to Join or call me at 519-374-3850 and ask for Thom or email us at bgosliberal@sympatico.ca.


Although I am the current President I am only one member of a team of individuals dedicated to serving the community of Bruce-Grey/OwenSound .

Please let me take this opportunity to introduce ourselves:

Thom Noble, President, Sauble Beach
Monna Whicher, Vice-President, Wiarton
Bruce McDonald, Past President,President of Fund Raising Commitee, Hanover
John Close, President of Membership Commitee, Red Bay
Dan Pust Treasurer & Legal Advisor, Durham/Markdale
Ovid and Verona Jackson, Board Members, Owen Sound
Murray and Brenda Calder, Board Members, Holstein
Peggy Hutchinson, Board Member and Secretary, Holstein

We are also very fortunate to have both Murray Calder and Ovid Jackson on our team and Monna Whicher daughter of former MP Ross Whicher, their combined years of experience in politics gives us an advantage that would make any other riding association in the country envious.

As well there is no one that I can think of with as much knowledge and history of politics in our area as Bruce McDonald. Bruce has served in the past as President for over 13 years. I would be remiss in my duties if I did not take this opportunity to thank Bruce for all of his help and guidance. So as you can see we are fortunate to have one of the best teams in Canada!